Items disappear when leaving map or place

Centurion 11

Hi guys/gal's so I just started playing yesterday and when I left the mine after rescuing taarman from goblins all items in my inventory just up and vanished to make matters even worse all my stats and whirlwind attack vanished too. Please help really like this game but I don't know if it's a bug or glitch

VDX_360

Staff member
Okay, that's bad-- and not an issue I've seen before.
What device and version are you on? (free, paid, version number, brand and model of device... those details help sort out the cause of the issue).

Also when you say "vanish" did your items drop into a pile by the player? And for your stats and skills, did the traits and skill points reset (letting you re-assign them) or did they just get wiped away, no traits , no skills and no points to re-learn them?

Centurion 11

My armor just vanished no pile next to me, the version I'm using was Bluetoothed to me yesterday from a friend at school not sure where his version is from but its full paid version

VDX_360

Staff member
Quick question: are you using a version of the game you paid for on your device or a version someone else paid for on their device that was transferred to your device without you paying?

Atomos

VDX_360":1p5hf71t said:
...or a version someone else paid for on their device that was transferred to your device without you paying?
That's a bad situation. Whenever a main character gets into romantic situation, the partner turns into some old hag in such version, just like in Witcher 3!

Oh w8... xD

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This happens to nearly every pirated version of the game or with manually edited saved games in which data are corrupted.