Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

wolf

Translator
Re: Report *TRANSLATION* issues here

*Language: Portuguese
*Location of the problem: Cleric Skill, Arbenos' Might description
*Wrong text: The last phrase of the description says "Efecto duplo com armas de dos manos"
*Suggested resolution: replace with "efeito duplo com armas de duas mãos"

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Report *TRANSLATION* issues here

pedrinho":193v40u8 said:
About two hours of gaming has passed, and I noticed many misplaced lines of English text on the Portuguese translation. In the first two, I took screenshots to post them, but after seeing there was more, and more frequently on the texts given by the taverns when I went deep on geting gossip tips about town quests, I noticed that most of the translation problems I encountered so far (not all of them, but most of them) was on the deepest "layer" of gossip - in other words: the first two translated clues are often correctly placed, but the third ones are still in English. Hope it helps spoting the issue.

Yes, just two posts above yours I explained it, sorry :)

If you install the test update they should appear in PT now.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I decided to include in this thread any reports about english grammar errors / typos as well. Anything that is text related can be reported in this thread following the guidelines in the first post.

Atomos

*Language: German
*Location of the problem: dialog with Hirge which starts "Three versus eleven" quest
*Wrong text: the first text of the dialog is miscolored
*Suggested resolution: fix the colour tag

*Location of the problem: dialog with Captain Demetrius, when he tells you that your reputation isn't good enough to start "The poisoned river" quest
*Wrong text: the last fragment which should be indicating how high your reputation should be
*Suggested resolution: fix the colour tag

I have the screenshots if you need those

Atomos

*Location of the problem: prices for emeralds in Jabal
*Wrong text: Orduc of Solliga says he'll pay 300 for small ones, and 500 for big ones. These are the old prices
*Suggested resolution: put new values there

wolf

Translator
I've noticed some texts with imcomplete codes like "[BLUE]Amarisa", want us to include it too?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
wolf":o77pmg1a said:
I've noticed some texts with imcomplete codes like "[BLUE]Amarisa", want us to include it too?

Yes, of course. Thanks.

Quadra":o77pmg1a said:
Tell me where is the file Traits in the Russian translation ???

Please ask questions in the translation subforum, I need this thread to be short and clean, containing only reports of things to fix ;) Not sure if you mean the word "Traits" or the descriptions, it should all be in Other/Strings and Other/Texts. If you need further help please ask in the translation subforum, there is a russian discussion there.

Quadra

Translator
*Language: Russian
*Location of the problem: Loaded in EK, Other, OK_texts, DESC_AWA_STATS.
*Wrong text: grammar error in line: » Бонус в [BLUE]+1 Брони[]за каждые [BLUE]3 очка[]внимательности.
*Suggested resolution: Add a space before "за каждые" and before "внимательности".

Quadra

Translator
*Language: Russian
*Location of the problem: Loaded in EK, Other, OK_texts, lines 139 to 144.
*Wrong text: words: силы, выносливости, ловкости, интеллекта, внимательности, харизмы.
*Suggested : shorten the words: СИЛ, ВНС, ЛВК, ИНТ, ВНМ, ХАР. Since they do not fit in the frame in russian translate.