Frying Hirge slowly

VOSTOK

Translator
Found funny thing. When Hirge passing one point near bonfire she resieves damage. My character is not. Here is a screenshot with exact place where Hirge gets crispy.
Screenshot_2018_01_10_12_02_51_762_net_fdgames_ek_android.png

May be not a bug and my Mage learned in childhood how to deal with fire, but Hirge not.

I am curious about girl in this camp. Her name is written with Russian letters. Лесовичка[Lee'so'vychka] I never heard that name so I googled it - it is fantasy book written by Russian writer for small girls. About girl with hard destiny. I switched game in to English to know her English name but still her name stays the same in Cyrillic(Russian letters).
Yea, I understand that she will change her name during the quest related to her but anyway strange that her name not changing by switching Languages.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VOSTOK":2uvhbnwn said:
Found funny thing. When Hirge passing one point near bonfire she resieves damage. My character is not. Here is a screenshot with exact place where Hirge gets crispy.

May be not a bug and my Mage learned in childhood how to deal with fire, but Hirge not.

I am curious about girl in this camp. Her name is written with Russian letters. Лесовичка[Lee'so'vychka] I never heard that name so I googled it - it is fantasy book written by Russian writer for small girls. About girl with hard destiny. I switched game in to English to know her English name but still her name stays the same in Cyrillic(Russian letters).
Yea, I understand that she will change her name during the quest related to her but anyway strange that her name not changing by switching Languages.

When you change language, you are warned that you might need to respawn the area to see the names of characters changed.

VOSTOK

Translator
I tried to sleep 12 hours. Went to Northwest Sagart Forest then came back. Still she is Leesovichka. Not Rosy. Only in dialog I can see Rosy. Strange there is in Russia name Роза - Roza(Rose) just like flower. If Rosy is diminutive from Rose to emphasize her youthfulness, innocence, or just she is too close to us and important, so we call Розочка[Rozochka] as a small just grew flower named Rose.
Sorry for annoying about that. Just details that not having influence on to gameplay.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VOSTOK":2m8efaav said:
I tried to sleep 12 hours. Went to Northwest Sagart Forest then came back. Still she is Leesovichka. Not Rosy. Only in dialog I can see Rosy. Strange there is in Russia name Роза - Roza(Rose) just like flower. If Rosy is diminutive from Rose to emphasize her youthfulness, innocence, or just she is too close to us and important, so we call Розочка[Rozochka] as a small just grew flower named Rose.
Sorry for annoying about that. Just details that not having influence on to gameplay.

If you set to english, reopen the game and then sleep 12 hours in the same area, all names should go back to english. Is it not the case? Just with "Rosy", or with everyone?

Feel free to suggest a name change in the new thread for translation corrections, if nobody argues I'll make the change.

VOSTOK

Translator
Yea, it helped out.
About Rosy when I will be applied for translation and start translating in to russian - It will be possible to see. May be it is temporary name. Anyway that area quests are not translated. So a lot of interesting job to do.
Sorry for being inpatient