Mad Wizard quest - reputation bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatRhagnar

Hello,

I started the Mad Wizard quest, and got -40 reputation with Wizards Guild and Thuram, but it happend twice. I got -80 rep with each faction. I killed the werewolf and got the orb, and saved the game. Only after that i saw the reputation bug.

And i when i completed the quest, i received only +40 in reputation in each faction.
So, now i have negative reputation with Thuram and Wizards Guild.

Please, help.

Thank you.

( Character's name: Ragnhar )

VDX_360

Staff member
What version of the game are your using? Device?
Any other details about your game or device that might be unique?

MatRhagnar

Game version: 1.0.1061

Device: Asus Zenfone 3 Max

I don't think that's another unique detail. I played the game with another characters, and didn't have this problem. But i played before the update that introduced mage class.

And, in case it's relevamt, my character is a mage.

Ty

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I checked the quest with a mage character and it seems to be ok. The quest scripts appear to be fine as well. Probably it was a glitch of some sort, if you keep a previous saved game please reload, if not export your data and email it to [email protected] and I will fix it.

MatRhagnar

I sent the e-mail with the game data from the e-mail adress <<Edited out by David, assuming you don't want to be spammed to death>>

Thank you.

VDX_360

Staff member
Hopefully it's just a rare once-in-a-lifetime glitch but it impacts the game enough to keep an eye out if it happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.