Losing items after storing in Icemist town hall`s vault and Tremadan`s tower secure chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanum

1st time it happened with the amulet of Amulet of Whispers which I stored for keeping in Icemist town hall. Thought, maybe by accident I sold it, but then just few minutes ago I put crystal of ice (which you can`t sell) in Tremadan's Tower safe chest (yellow color) and it disappeared after like 5-10 min (the second time I checked it was not there)! Checked house in New Garand, checked vault in town hall and Tremedans tower store chest (thinking maybe I am going crazy)...
This is just lol, lost one of the best amulets for mages and now this - no extra inventory for me... Its just frustrating - I am not even trying to collect any more quest items, they might just disappear also...First time I noticed that is when I visited and played in Icemist territory (and surrounding areas). Also, random bug, when the game crashes and my phone wallpaper would change to default happens also, but that is quite rare (and is not deadly).
Is there any chance I get back these items or I just wait for fix and start whole thing over (lvl 20 mage)?...

Any advice what should I do, because I really like the game, but this is just killing fun for me?...
P.S. And I have paid for the game - not using pirated version

VDX_360

Staff member
Version? Device? Do you have an exported save file with the issue? Have you modified the game in any way?

VDX_360

Staff member
Arcanum":2tt9p9ps said:
Also, random bug, when the game crashes and my phone wallpaper would change to default
Okay, the random game crashes sounds a lot like a memory cache issue, or maxed memory for your device. Try the standard clearing cache steps for your device (online if not in your owner's manual). Also double check what other apps are running in the background.

Also, it's good to power down and re-start your device once in awhile when playing long sessions. Obviously, some devices are better than others, but the more that's going on, the more likely your RAM is being maxed. Classic sign is an abrupt closure of running apps.

The missing inventory is a more complicated mystery.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Arcanum":qnkdw9hc said:
1st time it happened with the amulet of Amulet of Whispers which I stored for keeping in Icemist town hall. Thought, maybe by accident I sold it, but then just few minutes ago I put crystal of ice (which you can`t sell) in Tremadan's Tower safe chest (yellow color) and it disappeared after like 5-10 min (the second time I checked it was not there)! Checked house in New Garand, checked vault in town hall and Tremedans tower store chest (thinking maybe I am going crazy)...
This is just lol, lost one of the best amulets for mages and now this - no extra inventory for me... Its just frustrating - I am not even trying to collect any more quest items, they might just disappear also...First time I noticed that is when I visited and played in Icemist territory (and surrounding areas). Also, random bug, when the game crashes and my phone wallpaper would change to default happens also, but that is quite rare (and is not deadly).
Is there any chance I get back these items or I just wait for fix and start whole thing over (lvl 20 mage)?...

Any advice what should I do, because I really like the game, but this is just killing fun for me?...
P.S. And I have paid for the game - not using pirated version

First similar report ever, since you mentioned a crash, can crashes be linked to the problem? please go to the Export&Cloud menu and export your data to an ek.bak file. Email it to [email protected]

In the email please tell me briefly which character has the issue.

Arcanum

I sent you email with description and save file. Thanks for the great work!

Arcanum

VDX_360":1mzq5vtt said:
Version? Device? ...

I have the save game and I sent it to DavidBVal. No, I have not modified game. Galaxy S5, version 1.0.1066. Thanks for the answer. :)

Arcanum

Ok, cleared the cache. Thanks for the advice. Opened exiled kingdoms and loaded the save game. Ram status: 1,23gb/1,66gb. You might be correct in this one. Thanks :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Finally this was resolved via email. It was an error on the side of the user. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.