Adaon can perform 12s stuns

SirDonkalot

Not sure if thats intentend or if its actually a bug...but since the last update he can perform huge stun timers..its like getting past paralyizes timers...atleast it feels like a bug

its either 1s , 6s , or 12s..pretty frequent, making him an insane boss killer

notables:

It feels like the skill flank plays a role in it
It feels like the item "Dirk the gambler" Offhand weapon plays a role in it...

VDX_360

Staff member
Version, device and do you have an export file saved if so needed?

Double checking the off-hand weapon at play because the Dirk of the Gambler has a Slow I attribute, whereas the Dirk of Betrayal has a Stun I.

As a long standing hater of Adaon (he robs you in your sleep!), I don't play with him too much, well at least since we stopped being able to push him into traps so I'm not sure what, if any, odd hiccups occurred with the last update but a 12 second stun seems excessive.

Some bosses, mini-bosses, etc are immune to stun but are vulnerable to slow, at least that's the way it's supposed to be. If Adaon can stun even bosses for 12 seconds, that would alter the game dramatically.

SirDonkalot

oh yea , you are right , its not Dirk the Gambler - its the Dirk of Betrayial , i got those 2 mixed up.

Its the freshest and stunheavy one.
I assume its somewhat easy to reduplicate since, it seems the Skill Flank and that offhand seems to scale together out of control..

If not ...maybe the battleprayer from the cleric plays another role into it?

Oh and Adaon, ..no need to push him into any traps, he is does that by himself now if hes going for it :mrgreen: