Breno and Hirge attacked me in SoH quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Not sure what triggered it. Sorry I was unable to take a snapshot of it. When I got close to the White King, Breno and Hirge began attacking me for no damage. I tried everything to make them stop. Nothing. Became really hard to kill my enemies!! Once Hirge died and revived she stopped and was normal. But Breno continued and wouldn't die because enemies stopped attacking him. So I shoved him in the fire. Once he revived he was normal again. Later during fight with red dragons Breno did it again. Never happened before or after those two events.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Wyrm":zbtzg3b8 said:
Not sure what triggered it. Sorry I was unable to take a snapshot of it. When I got close to the White King, Breno and Hirge began attacking me for no damage. I tried everything to make them stop. Nothing. Became really hard to kill my enemies!! Once Hirge died and revived she stopped and was normal. But Breno continued and wouldn't die because enemies stopped attacking him. So I shoved him in the fire. Once he revived he was normal again. Later during fight with red dragons Breno did it again. Never happened before or after those two events.

did you give Hirge a potion with a negative effect, like Tragic Hero? If yes, it is a known issue already fixed for next update.

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Okay good. Sorry didn't see previous post. Yes I gave her an energy cell.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Good to hear it's the same bug, fixed for next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.