Oddity in townhall quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomos

Similar thing has been reported in the past:
viewtopic.php?p=30960#p30960

This time the quest is:
Recover lost item: tome of Jablarxis
I got it from Lannegar townhall, and according to rumors it's located in Ydaya tomb in the southeast chamber. The item and guardians are present, and just as previously reported, there are two extra guardians in secret chamber to the northwest. I can send BAK file if necessary.

The creation of this thread has been consulted with VDX_360.

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm not sure if it's with the quest or the quest location that triggers the error (any quest item in the dungeon will trigger two guardian spots, or if a few quests trigger two guardian spots). My best, non professional guess is a copy-and-paste type issue in the coding.

It can confuse people for a moment but the dungeons are small enough to clear pretty quickly.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
VDX_360":3tu8ontq said:
I'm not sure if it's with the quest or the quest location that triggers the error (any quest item in the dungeon will trigger two guardian spots, or if a few quests trigger two guardian spots). My best, non professional guess is a copy-and-paste type issue in the coding.
The bug is specifically related to the south-east chamber. Any TH quest located there will trigger additional guardians in the north-west chamber because they share the same ID. So I would agree with the copy&paste assumption.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Fixed for next update, sorry forgot to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.