Requesting feedback on the bash-pushing bug

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It is actually so hilarious I am tempted to leave it there instead of fixing it :mrgreen:

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
DavidBVal":l7crylx3 said:
It is actually so hilarious I am tempted to leave it there instead of fixing it :mrgreen:
Maybe make it an achievement?
Rocket Man - You managed to be propelled across the entire screen. Congratulations!

Wyrm

Loreseeker
It's definitely funny and shocking when it happens. But, I wouldn't leave it. It is happening often. It's not just Bash either. A level 9 or 10 monk on a roadside trap did Whirlwind on a level 11 mage across the screen.

David, I meant I quicksaved 2 different characters when it happened. Are you duplicating issue yet?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Wyrm":mgnyitq0 said:
It's definitely funny and shocking when it happens. But, I wouldn't leave it. It is happening often. It's not just Bash either. A level 9 or 10 monk on a roadside trap did Whirlwind on a level 11 mage across the screen.

David, I meant I quicksaved 2 different characters when it happened. Are you duplicating issue yet?

I don't have any access to your data. Sorry for not explaining this but you need to go to the cloud&export menu, export to file and then email me the file to [email protected] assuming the quicksave is still there and not overwritten.

I should have given a more detailed explanation, my apologies :(

Wyrm

Loreseeker
My fault bro. Figured that was how. Thought you could access because of beta version or something. When I get on later I will send it.

Andre27

Loreseeker
Is this related to how sometimes when I have a monster up against a wall and use whirlwind I get pushed back myself? Or is it something different?

Haven't actually ever gotten pushed across the entire map though. One thing that bothers me though is how I'll sometimes stand somewhere, an enemy with bash or kick or something is walking towards me, I use bash to stun and knock them back while they are walking, and suddenly I myself fly back stunned and my bash is wasted, even though they were walking and I used bash early so they'd walk into it, yet they somehow consistently bash me right before I can, even if they are walking and aren't in range quite yet.

I also experience the ranger extra attack bug on bash that Atomos said.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Just experienced in Nayau tomb, mage level 7, it was in a heat of battle, can't save in dungeons, I'm trying to complete Dark matters quest, I entered room with library at the very end, before last monster. I think it was Skeleton level 7.

It was my first time I experienced this. PC, latest version.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
And, to add, I was pushed more than once there, but also Grissenda. So, maybe if you try to play Nayau tomb, mage/Grissenda combo? Skeleton did it for me, not always, but I guess with more tries you'll get it sooner or later.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I can't reproduce it even in Nayau. :x :x :x :x

Can someone please send me a save? still didn't get any files. One quicksave, seconds before being mega-pushed, so I am certain all the data is the same.