have a problem with Forgotten Lore quest

dedynlies

I'm new to the game and was just running around killing stuff until I just realized doing the forgotten lore quest. That I had already cleared the Nayau tomb before getting to that point in the quest line and now I can't complete the quest because Riella isn't in the tomb now. What can I do about this problem as it's part of the story line quest?

Thanks

VDX_360

Staff member
dedynlies":3su3ntb3 said:
Riella isn't in the tomb now.
What does your journal say?

Did you talk to Riella at all and have her die in your group? If you've never talked to her, and that part of the quest is active, she should be in her spot. If you had her join your group and die, the quest failed.

Also, some players go straight for Riella, and forget about the missing journal leg of the quest (the journal found in the Deadwood). Riella is appears after the journal is turned in and the quest giver tells you about Riella's disappearance.

http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.ph ... otten_Lore

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That quest can't be broken or ruined no matter how much you try (unless Riella dies after being rescued). she does not spawn until you get the quest.

Xen

Loreseeker
Why does the journal become blank(only in line of Forgotten Lore) during the fight with the Necromancer?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Xen":3rt5yjv1 said:
Why does the journal become blank(only in line of Forgotten Lore) during the fight with the Necromancer?

Game language?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I think there is a line missing (#77) in the quest file, irrespective of language.

Xen

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":127qw9ee said:
Xen":127qw9ee said:

Game language?

It is in English, I don't know for other languages because I haven't tested it but MikeB seems right about that.