Stuck endlessly attacking due to summoning

Aghtor

I retrained skills trying out the golem.

Now sometimes my character gets stuck endlessly attacking. Moving is not possible. Save + reload does not help. Summoning something helps.

Known bug? I tried to search. Android version 1. 1.1074

p4ran0id

Staff member
Aghtor":59syr0js said:
I retrained skills trying out the golem.

Now sometimes my character gets stuck endlessly attacking. Moving is not possible. Save + reload does not help. Summoning something helps.

Known bug? I tried to search. Android version 1. 1.1074

Can you reproduce it? There were several issues with the new buffer system, but they should be gone with 1074. I tried everything but can't reproduce it. Maybe you make a screen capture video with that problem?

Edit : Maybe it's related to this, just found sth funny, mage can slide with summon, maybe it can also be a problem while attacking, since an action is completly active while summoning (like move forward while summon)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/I0XfKQcqqDTQZc7j1

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you tried to click on attack again?

You could also just reload the last Inn auto save.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I'm not a developer, but since the attack button works, I don't think that David has to look at that. He has enough to do with steam release at the moment. Also the save won't help here, your video shows enough.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
there's definitely still some issues with input, I'm currently abducted by the Steam thingie, but I'll deal with all this soon.