Freezing/endless attack bug (edit: fixed in update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

past caring

I see from the testers thread that this had been fixed but I'm still getting it - apologies for the fact I didn't report on the testers thread itself before it was locked but intermittent internet access at the time meant I couldn't.....so

It appeared for me somewhere around the .1070 update and is still here with .1077.
I have tried a reboot but that hasn't resolved it.

Symptoms: my rogue level 23 character gets stuck in attack mode and cannot move or change the direction of his attack. Happens randomly. Haven't been playing with my mage or warrior characters in the last week, so not sure if they're affected....

If it's of any use, he has stab, stealth, evasion and flurry as active skills (with sneak attack, precision strikes, massive criticals, assassinate and bloodlust as passive) - this may be the useful bit....hitting the stealth button, even where I cannot hide because close to enemies, breaks the cycle. Which is fine if I've not already hit it and the skill is cooling down and I'm not surrounded by bad guys at the same time. Otherwise I'm in deep shit....

past caring

Re: Freezing/endless attack bug

Apologies - have only just realised .1078 fixes it - downloading now. Silly me.

p4ran0id

Staff member

You have just to click the attack button again.
(just a tip for not beta tester with similar problem)

VDX_360

Staff member

Locking thread.
This bug was fixed in an update, as the poster notes.
Also adjusting thread tittle to avoid confusion.

Thanks for posting! You included all the details that would be useful to running down the problem, namely the version number. That also allowed a quick double check the bug was (or should be) fixed in the most recent update.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If anyone still experiences this after build 1078, please notify it in the beta testing thread or in a new support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.