It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Achievement not awarding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:28 pm 
Loreseeker

So I completed the Sewer of Horrors quest a while ago, and it was my 85th and so last quest to be completed, yet I never got the achievement for 85 quest completions.

I did complete it without an internet connection, but I still got the Planeswalker achievement afterwards. So far I've tried a few things like disconnecting my google accont and connecting again, resetting my phone, doing a quest on another character, doing town hall quests and so on. But nothing has worked. I imagine if there were more quests then an 86th completion would proc it but there aren't any more.

Oh and I'm playing on Android.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 am 

The not linked to the internet -might- be the issue.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 am 
Loreseeker

Yeah except I still got the Planeswalker achievement afterwards, and I've gotten other achievements too afterwards that I've completed without internet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:32 am 
EK Developer, Admin

In the Details section, it says you have 85/85 quests?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:01 pm 
Loreseeker

DavidBVal wrote:
In the Details section, it says you have 85/85 quests?

Yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:04 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

Do you remember if one of the quests was failed? NPC died or similar. It'll show as 85/85 but won't grant the achievement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:42 pm 
Loreseeker

DavidBVal wrote:
Do you remember if one of the quests was failed? NPC died or similar. It'll show as 85/85 but won't grant the achievement.

I'll check, I'm pretty sure I've always reloaded if an NPC died but might not have some time.

I know for a fact that I for example helped the Varannari in the cases like the Jabal quest and the slavers in Eastern Inori, if that matters. And in the werewolf defense quest some soldiers died, not all though, and not the named woman. And I sent Amarisa away rather than taking her with me. I also returned the medallion in the Spicing Things Up quest to the woman and not the Golden Hand. Hmm.. and I returned Latimer his son's remains rather than lying. I gave the crown to Tol. I let the captain destroy the heart in The Lady of the Night. In Swine Troubles I refused to take part in their squabbles but told Mifadis the truth. In the Snake Gang quest I robbed the Golden Cove bank.

Really the only thing I can think that should affect it if anything is a less than perfect outcome in Defending the Outpost. Because if it's any of the other things then that implies that you really aren't intended to take whatever path you wish, since they are all alternative ways to complete a quest rather than failing it or whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

Andre27 wrote:
DavidBVal wrote:

I'll check, I'm pretty sure I've always reloaded if an NPC died but might not have some time.

I know for a fact that I for example helped the Varannari in the cases like the Jabal quest and the slavers in Eastern Inori, if that matters. And in the werewolf defense quest some soldiers died, not all though, and not the named woman. And I sent Amarisa away rather than taking her with me. I also returned the medallion in the Spicing Things Up quest to the woman and not the Golden Hand. Hmm.. and I returned Latimer his son's remains rather than lying. I gave the crown to Tol. I let the captain destroy the heart in The Lady of the Night. In Swine Troubles I refused to take part in their squabbles but told Mifadis the truth. In the Snake Gang quest I robbed the Golden Cove bank.

Really the only thing I can think that should affect it if anything is a less than perfect outcome in Defending the Outpost. Because if it's any of the other things then that implies that you really aren't intended to take whatever path you wish, since they are all alternative ways to complete a quest rather than failing it or whatever.

That wouldn't be a "failed" quest. I'm quite busy atm with other stuff, but if you send me a exported EK.bak file, I'll look into this in the future.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:52 pm 
Loreseeker

A bit unsure about how to send it to you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

Received. Will get back to you when I find out something (but I'm in the middle of several updates right now, might take me some time)