Bug in knockback

Leskimvr

There's an old bug that always annoyed me, that is the knockback. Everytime you knockback a monster, ranged or melee, the monster instantly attacks you. Even if he already attacked you just before, like an auto atk reset. And it happens even with the monster under stun or paralyze. And its more annoying in mage class. Of course, when you're facing melee monsters, it's hard to see that effect because they're far from you, but ranged monsters you can clearly see it. The monster attacks twice instantly. When you're facing melee oponents that can easily reach you again (like vorators), and your knock back isn't strong (1 meter, by example), you can see it too, the monster attacks you with a incredible atk speed. In mage, you have the wand that knockback, and the advanced skill of the mage barrier. Because of that a lot of melee enemies double atk me. But what made me report this was my atempt to kill the vorator boss (the insaciable, something like that). I'm using grissenda as companion, and the wand with stun 2. The monster gets stunned a lot, but he continues to attack grissenda while stunned because of the knockback, so i cant defeat him!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Leskimvr":e45xbtjv said:
There's an old bug that always annoyed me, that is the knockback. Everytime you knockback a monster, ranged or melee, the monster instantly attacks you. Even if he already attacked you just before, like an auto atk reset. And it happens even with the monster under stun or paralyze. And its more annoying in mage class. Of course, when you're facing melee monsters, it's hard to see that effect because they're far from you, but ranged monsters you can clearly see it. The monster attacks twice instantly. When you're facing melee oponents that can easily reach you again (like vorators), and your knock back isn't strong (1 meter, by example), you can see it too, the monster attacks you with a incredible atk speed. In mage, you have the wand that knockback, and the advanced skill of the mage barrier. Because of that a lot of melee enemies double atk me. But what made me report this was my atempt to kill the vorator boss (the insaciable, something like that). I'm using grissenda as companion, and the wand with stun 2. The monster gets stunned a lot, but he continues to attack grissenda while stunned because of the knockback, so i cant defeat him!

Now that you mention it, I also observed this recently. Noted, will definitely want this one fixed.