Small bugs in Golden Cove Bank and about the slaves

i1465789

Hello,
I just found some minor bugs that would not really affect the gaming.

From the battle log, you can see "Lost Item: Handwritten Note"

As the picture shows, I went in the reward room and had loot all the golden bars and the weapons there.
Before passing the Vault door, I left the Handwritten Notes in one of the chests in the bank. But after passing the Vault door with the notes in one of the chests, the battle log shows "Lost Item: Handwritten Note". Which means the possibility to keep the notes outside the bank after entering the gate.
Though it will not affect the game, and the notes are completely useless, not even to sell it for money, it's still some sort of bug, which was said the notes were lost, but I still got them.

This picture refers to the dialogue with the Clerk after getting him unlock the magical barrier and completed "The Snake Gang" quest. Well, I don't know if it's really reasonable to have him saying “Welcome to the Golden Cove Bank. How may I help you?” and "Sorry, I have nothing to do here." while I'm still inside the bank after robbery. lol

The last picture in the Iron Valley shows the Freedom of the Slaves!!! LOL
Legionnaires in front the opening of slave fences do nothing when the slaves escape the fences.

You can decide whether to change it or not. Nothing matters to the gaming as far as I know.