Freetown Arena not opening (resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L Nimbus

i've got the latest version of the game, with Area saves and everything, and i've already completed Web of Terror ( before the update ) but when i talk to Tribune Geleb, he still tells me the arena is experiencing technical issues. anyone know how to solve this ?
currently running a lvl 19 cleric with Grissenda as my companion.

L Nimbus

Re: Freetown Arena not opening

Yes, it's in the "Completed" section of the journal

VDX_360

Staff member

Moved to Support.

Based on original poster's statements, it seems all the conditions for the arena to open have been met. But just to be sure, did you report back to Centurion Kanum in South Jabal Hills? And how did you deal with the Scarred Vagabond. Did you fight him in New Garand, outsmart him at the barrier etc?. Just trying to fill out where there could be an issue.

There --might-- be an use with the game file reading the update. So, double check the update went it correctly, or stay at an inn to reload the map?

p4ran0id

Staff member

Also, reboot the device after update (if you haven't) that helps very often

L Nimbus

Yes i reported back to hm, i fought him at the barrier, and let him go ( i think )

also, fixed, i left freetown, talked to the centurion, reran the Jabal grotto ( just in case ), went back to freetown and slept at the inn. it's now open.

p4ran0id

Staff member

Ok, fine so problem solved. I'll lock the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.