Bug? summoner and going from one map to another one

ultima_spock

Translator
Edit: i have restarted my computer for a few more tests, and i was unable to reproduce this bug, even when travelling to the great plains...

the bug does appear, but another condition must be present so that it occurs...

i will try to find it when it happens again.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Solved by reboot?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Story of my life, you're customer Nr 2096 (this year and besides the forum) :D

VDX_360

Staff member
I was unable to recreate. If it happens again, save a copy of the game file (export save button). That might help locate the gremlin at play.

A lot of little hiccups are solved by staying at an inn or re-starting the game.

ultima_spock

Translator
YES!!!

i am able to reproduce the bug. constantly! and not in the great plain!
in the iron valley...

apprently, when you summon a golem, it has the correct level, but then if you go into a non combating area such a town, IF its level is not displayed, and then you leave with the same golem, its level is resetted to its base value without the summoner skill...

if you travel between areas in which the level is constantly displayed, the bug does not appear at all...

i have a savegame between the arena of freetown, i summon a golem, it is damaged, then in freetown its level does not appear, and just after in the iron valley, a small fight, and the golem has the wrong level.

i could send you the the savegame, but i do not kwow where it is stored (i am on steam)

VDX_360

Staff member
Thanks for the details! Standby for the Developer to look at this one.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Thx.
About export save game, go to continue game, cloud & export and choose "save to file" option. This will give you a EK.bak file with your save.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, since you send me your savegame (not sure why) I took a look at that and I can confirm your problem (can't reproduce it, but your golem has lower level than he should). I can't help you with a solution, log, details, items, Gold and stats looks fine to me (even with a scroll it has lvl 12,i compared all the necessary saves (before) too) :cool: . So that's something for David

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
ultima_spock":1otg5s4a said:
i could send you the the savegame, but i do not kwow where it is stored (i am on steam)

Send save file to David, using support email: [email protected]

Also, for David:

I just noticed that PC version doesn't have support button with email, it may be useful to be included, or it is maybe intentionally missed.