Bug? summoner and going from one map to another one

ultima_spock

Translator
hi,

there is perhaps a small bug with the summoner skill when you change of map. or at least there is a graphical problem

indeed i have earth mastery max and summoner max, so my iron golem should be at level 18. this is was it is written when i cast earth mastery.

but i have noticed that when i travel between maps, the life bar of my golem says level 15...so the summoner skill is nullified...

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's odd.

What level is your character (you need at least lvl 15 to have a lvl 18 golem) and where exactly did you changed the map? Also tell always the device you use (PC, Android or ios)

I just tried to reproduce it, but it works fine (Android)

Ps: let your golem get some damage to show the lvl and post the screenshot before and after changing the map (like that)

VDX_360

Staff member
This might be related to the old bug which changed the level of a summoned wolf.

What update is your game?

Owns

Loreseeker
Since we're discussing moving between maps, why does mage barrier get cancelled when moving to a new area?

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's designed that way. Not sure why (maybe balance) but it's so

(David's decision)

Edit: please stop the ot! Since here is a real problem, that will be very confusing for Support forum! Just open a new topic with that thread plz

Simple rule: no OT at support, that helps everyone ;)

ultima_spock

Translator
i have checked this problem and it does not appear on all maps. currently it happens at least on the great plains map. very weird.
since i am playing with steam on windows 10, i assume i am using the lastest release.

bug_su10.jpg

bug_su11.jpg

ultima_spock

Translator
just to be cleared, my golem was created elsewhere at level 18, but on the great plains map it appears at level 15...

p4ran0id

Staff member
Really strange, Thx for the details. Couldn't reproduce it with android, so I can't help you, David should have a look at that.

Once again Thx for the details (steam version, great plains)

ultima_spock

Translator
you're welcome. this is a great game, and this is my very small stone on this building, as we say in french when you bring a small contribution