Radia sprite missing - spoliers

RougeRogue

This happened after choosing to attack the ordos storme guy when he tells me to wait for the sister to return.

I went back into the room where Radia was (I had spoken to her before takling to the storme guy and she was visible at that time) but her icon wasnt there, yet when i walked over where she had been the icon to interact with her appeared. I could talk to her normally.

Edit:

Not sure if I should start a new thread; but When you interact with the fountain of blood and select the int 3 option the text says 'you pour some of the blood from your canteen..' i think that should say water.

2nd edit:

After saving Eiranda, when your're outside the castle, in her dialogue where she declares 'Gris, Im not confused at all..' the text of your response is too high and almost starts to overlap the bottom line of Eirandas dialogue.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I had to upload a hotfix tonight, in it I had already fixed the fountain text. Radia is supposed to entirely disappear if you get into a fight before using the bed, I'll check what's up with that icon. As for Eirenda's dialogue, what device are you using? seems to be resolution-dependant.

RougeRogue

I've double checked and it's the corpse icon that doesnt appear if you fight with the guy when he insists you stay, but you can still talk to her and get her death dialogue if you go to that spot. If i agree to stay (either of the sleep options) then when i go back into that room there is a corpse icon.

I'm using a note 4 with a screen res of (2,560x1,440)