-40 Reputation with Wizards and did NOT kill Janod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forteverum

I've been playing this game on my Android off and on for the past year, and now have a character at level 19. I notice that I have a reputation of -40 with Thuram and -40 with the Wizard's Guilds, and have never been able to enter the towers since.

I remember that Janod saw me with Adaon and did me dirty with the wizard's guild by lowering reputation. However, I finished the quest for him and gave him the Orb of Shadows. In my Completed Quests section, it says "I returned the Orb of Shadows to Janod the Wizard." However, the -40 reputation was never lifted.

I went to Icemist and talked to the mage at the teleporter, and he thinks I killed the wizard. He says to make amends I can give the orb and 10,000, but the Orb doesn't exist in the game anymore because I gave it to Janod already. Janod is gone from Kingsbridge.

What do I do about this? Is this just a bug?

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
If you completed the quest but still have your reputation damaged then it sounds like a bug, though I have no idea how this bug could have happend. I would move this question to support then so others can look into it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Seems to be a glitch, maybe the script was interrupted by a crash in the middle of the dialogue or something like that.

A couple people in the last year seemed to have the same issue; as a fix, I can (on next update) check if the quest is completed and then raise your reputation by 40. However I will be away from development until August, so unfortunately I can't offer a fix now.

Arcan

Some solution was found for the problem, it is the same with me, I can't find the orb left over due to the quest having ended

Status
Not open for further replies.