PER 4 does not allow "Drama Queen" achievement(with troubleshooting) and best improv ending with Cor

Agrevall

David, in attempt to get the best improv ending with Cordelia in New Anthur, I've achieve PER 4, and even PER 5 doesn't trigger it.

Originally I got PER 3 and used a Ring of the Trader. When that didn't work, I figured maybe it required a natural 4. After two more levels, it still doesn't trigger. The ring and PER 5 doesn't trigger it either. I tried INT 2 and PER 4 as well and no luck.

I'm playing in Android, current version 1.2.1107 and this is with the warrior class.

Assuming I should be able to trigger this, I'm reporting it as a bug. I can play other characters until I hear back.

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you completed the Fort Assault quest?

My understanding is the Drama Queen option is part of the Fort Assault dialogue tree so you need to have completed the Fort Assault, and tell the crowd about it to get the trait check to really get the crowd moving.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
You need to narrate one of your heroic deeds during the play before the PER 4 check is available. The following deeds will trigger this:
  • Having killed Faazvolfrul
  • Having killed Urcrymdrax
  • Having killed King Gurguth
  • Having killed Araim Darkflames
  • Having completed Fort Assault
  • Having completed Web of Terror
Did you do any of these?

Agrevall

Ah Ha! This character hasn't done the fort assault yet! Thanks guys, I hadn't seen that listed under Cordelia or The World is a Stage quest. Much appreciated!