Town Hall Quest Kingsbridge

SnowBee

Hello, the city quest in kingsbridge : find Gurshagar in the middle of Lannegar Valley is impossie to solve. There is no. Gurshagar at that place.

thx

VDX_360

Staff member
Re: City task

For clarity, are you talking about a Town Hall Quest given in Kingsbridge? What does your quest log say EXACTLY?

Smart phones can be a pain to type of, but ensuring accurate typing helps ensure accurate reading of your post.

SnowBee

Hello, I have changed the title now, but I have solved the quest now by myself .

The next day Gurshagar could be found left from the middle on the map of Lannegar Valley.

The day before I searched that area three times systematically without finding Gurshagar.

Perhaps it was a problem with a new task, because I couldn't find anything about that orc seargeant in the Wiki.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
From what you describe it sounds like the Lannegar map had to reset (which happens every 12 hours) before your target appeared. This may have happened if you visited Lannegar Valley, headed to Kingsbridge and received the quest, and then headed back to Lannegar Valley before 12 hours had passed. In this case, the enemies on the map (including your THQ target) won't have respawned. Sleeping at an inn usually solves such issues.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
SnowBee":d1zrhdhw said:
Perhaps it was a problem with a new task, because I couldn't find anything about that orc seargeant in the Wiki.

THQs are a procedural, random, so it is hard to cover everything about them. In a way, they are not "real quest" (so to say) and "real quests" are covered with all details.