Cloud Save doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

KromaVortex

p4ran0id":l06w8w2h said:
OK, now I have no other ideas, maybe you use a workaround till it's done and export the save to a file and send yourself per Email or use Dropbox/gdrive/... to sync.
I am lacking knowledge to do this with the NOX player :cry:

KromaVortex

When restoring from the cloud, I get error code 12 and from saving to the cloud, I get error code 1.

Right after buying I wanted to use the implemented cloud function and it worked just once.

It would be nice if it would work..

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
KromaVortex":qec92av8 said:
p4ran0id":qec92av8 said:
OK, now I have no other ideas, maybe you use a workaround till it's done and export the save to a file and send yourself per Email or use Dropbox/gdrive/... to sync.

You are on an emulator, which is an unsupported device and known to have issues with google cloud APIs. This is not caused by the game itself, sorry but I can only provide support for native android devices.

KromaVortex

DavidBVal":16cavh80 said:
KromaVortex":16cavh80 said:
p4ran0id":16cavh80 said:

You are on an emulator, which is an unsupported device and known to have issues with google cloud APIs. This is not caused by the game itself, sorry but I can only provide support for native android devices.

It doesn't work on my Galaxy J5 too.

KromaVortex

Solution found: Rip off your Google play Games Account and Create it again :lol:

Seems to work so far. Luckily I hadn't "important" files from other games.. so not a solution for everyone :?

p4ran0id

Staff member
KromaVortex":3nhayk22 said:
Solution found: Rip off your Google play Games Account and Create it again :lol:

Seems to work so far. Luckily I hadn't "important" files from other games.. so not a solution for everyone :?

That's not a problem, use Google takeout and download the save file manually if necessary ;)

problem solved, I'll lock the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.