Cloud Save doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

KromaVortex

I tried relogging, restarting & switching accounts but I can't save/load to/from the cloud.

error codes: 1, 9, 12 but mostly 1

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
From what you have written (switching accounts), it looks you have more than one account on your device. Google has bugs when working with multiple accounts on same device.

You can try with only one account on device (one you used to buy EK). See if this will help.

KromaVortex

Alan_SP":2k16o5vp said:
From what you have written (switching accounts), it looks you have more than one account on your device. Google has bugs when working with multiple accounts on same device.

You can try with only one account on device (one you used to buy EK). See if this will help.

It didn't work before all the time, with only one account and I tried to fix it with a second account after a few days and it worked once but then the bug continued. I tried it on multiple devices with only one account. So this is not the issue.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you tried to clear the cache of play games and exiledkingdoms (but only cache not the data!)

KromaVortex

p4ran0id":1e1170zq said:
Have you tried to clear the cache of play games and exiledkingdoms (but only cache not the data!)

I tried that multiple times.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Error 1 is an authentication error with google play games. Uninstall your Google Play Games app and reinstall it again. Use only one "gamer ID" with the game.

KromaVortex

DavidBVal":2ilberjp said:
Error 1 is an authentication error with google play games. Uninstall your Google Play Games app and reinstall it again. Use only one "gamer ID" with the game.

This answer seems familiar to me, because I already googled for a solution and found a similar thread with your reply. I tried it multiple times and it didn't work for me. Unfortunately the other thread died pretty quickly :|
I enjoy playing this game and bought it directly but this ruins the fun a bit...

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you tried to delete the Google account and login again? That helped me once.

KromaVortex

p4ran0id":4m2y2jfk said:
Have you tried to delete the Google account and login again? That helped me once.
I also deleted my accounts from the device, yes.

p4ran0id

Staff member
OK, now I have no other ideas, maybe you use a workaround till it's done and export the save to a file and send yourself per Email or use Dropbox/gdrive/... to sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.