"Your device isn't compatible with this version"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luiz01c

There still the same message on google store and i can't update. Please, how can i solve this issue? I've already bought the full version and recomended it for my friends because EK was my favorite game. But now how can i keep playing if i'm stuck in this older verrsion? How can i recomend the game to a friend of mine if this can occour with him, or her, someday?

Dragonborn

Luiz01c":1m4uopxu said:
There still the same message on google store and i can't update. Please, how can i solve this issue? I've already bought the full version and recomended it for my friends because EK was my favorite game. But now how can i keep playing if i'm stuck in this older verrsion? How can i recomend the game to a friend of mine if this can occour with him, or her, someday?

Backup files, uninstall, and reinstall. once this is done, you can hit new game>load backup files.

From there you should be able to play the game just fine.

Luiz01c

EK doesn't even appear when i search for it on the store. I can only find it on the "my app" list. If i unnistal i will find it again only on the web. I've tried to update from the web before but it didn't work.

Luiz01c

...and it's done...
i tried what you said and didn't work but now i can't play anymore

Dragonborn

Luiz01c":1tsfih50 said:
...and it's done...
Either it is a illegal copy you download from the internet, or the transaction or your phone isn't really compatible with it.

If you download it from the internet, again, it is illegal and the license is illegal, and you can only play with the content that is within that version.

your phone is Android, right?

also, if you actually bought the game, you should have the online receipt and should contact Google support, otherwise, no update, because you really didn't pay for the game like you should have.

Luiz01c

Dragonborn":157zc65m said:
Luiz01c":157zc65m said:
...and it's done...
Either it is a illegal copy you download from the internet, or the transaction or your phone isn't really compatible with it.

If you download it from the internet, again, it is illegal and the license is illegal, and you can only play with the content that is within that version.

also, if you actually bought the game, you should have the online receipt and should contact Google support, otherwise, no update, because you really didn't pay for the game like you should have.
O que quer dizer? que eu tenho uma copia ilegal? eu não sou ladrão, e nem usei de nenhum artificio para prejudicar o jogo. Eu realmente encontrei o jogo pela loja da google e comprei o jogo pois gostei dele e quis ajudar o crescimento dele.
Mas eu fiquei seriamente ofendido com sua insinuação de que eu busquei por meios ilicitos. Isso me entristece grandemente pois o que quero é que esse jogo seja cada vez melhor.
E mesmo assim, vc realmente acha que alguem que tenha uma copia ilegal iria recorrer ajuda ao servidor?
Eu posso baixar no tablet e jogar no tablet. Mas eu quero jogar no celular, e para o celular que a google diz não ser compativel.

Realmente, se é assim que vc trata os jogadores, os chamando de ladrão, isso é deplorável e triste ao mesmo tempo.

Uberdragon

Hey for some my Samsung isn't compatible with the new version. I did everything from restarting device, too reinstalling the play store. I'm at a lost of what to do now.

SM-G386T1 Version 4.4.2

Luiz01c

Como prova de que não sou ladrão, ai está a prova de que comprei o jogo.

Espero que você não trate os demais jogadores tão mal. Não levante hipóteses ou insinuações contra a honra dos outros.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 782

Dragonborn

Luiz01c":9oozlan9 said:
Dragonborn":9oozlan9 said:
Luiz01c":9oozlan9 said:
...and it's done...

O que quer dizer? que eu tenho uma copia ilegal? eu não sou ladrão, e nem usei de nenhum artificio para prejudicar o jogo. Eu realmente encontrei o jogo pela loja da google e comprei o jogo pois gostei dele e quis ajudar o crescimento dele.
Mas eu fiquei seriamente ofendido com sua insinuação de que eu busquei por meios ilicitos. Isso me entristece grandemente pois o que quero é que esse jogo seja cada vez melhor.
E mesmo assim, vc realmente acha que alguem que tenha uma copia ilegal iria recorrer ajuda ao servidor?
Eu posso baixar no tablet e jogar no tablet. Mas eu quero jogar no celular, e para o celular que a google diz não ser compativel.

Realmente, se é assim que vc trata os jogadores, os chamando de ladrão, isso é deplorável e triste ao mesmo tempo.

Calm down, no one's accusing you of a thief, jeez.

I looked your phone up, it only has 512 MB of RAM. the creator said that some phones with less than one GB of RAM and that some CPUs in phones were under performers.

your phone probably can't handle it. Try getting a MOTO E Second generation. $75 at most and you can get it to run smoothly with a GB of RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.