Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aztharoth

got some problem with companion "hirge" she stop walking at certain distance just watching how i fight not moving nor healing, got error trying to upload picture*

Grim Reaper

Aztharoth":592ogac8 said:
got some problem with companion "hirge" she stop walking at certain distance just watching how i fight not moving nor healing, got error trying to upload picture*

yes, this indeed happened to me 2, as well as her going up and down near enemies indecisively wondering from which side should she attack and ends up not attacking at all... also have no ss to show.. tho u should have made a post about that since this ain't so small error..

Aztharoth

my english is average and i dont know which problem is small or big xD, the post i made bout anti rad was by mistake i wanted to put it here

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Aztharoth":2l1j0fh5 said:

Did you maybe command her to never attack anyone? Try to talk to her about combat.

Grim Reaper

DavidBVal":c8m55aru said:
Aztharoth":c8m55aru said:

Did you maybe command her to never attack anyone? Try to talk to her about combat.

ain't that, companions rly sometimes won't fight mobs, besides that, they won't revive if u r 2 far from them, even if whole map is clear.

Aztharoth

DavidBVal":3k1yeya3 said:
Aztharoth":3k1yeya3 said:

ye i check battle comands and all ok, she start following me if i walk close to her, seems other players have same problem, specially in ashen maps* so maybe its zone problem or idk, i have been farming experience there so didnt check other zones but other ppl at spanish comunity say they got the proboem but mostly at ashen maps

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
On the change log page under the 1024 update it says the quick save button was moved way from the "quicklots" instead of quickslots.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
David, found several typos during final conversations.

Magister talking:
-Let's abandon pleasantries and *go* to the point. Should be *get*. In same conversation, *ficticious* should be *fictitious*.

-But the point is moot..., response 2 has same misspelling of fictitious.

-So this is the future..., response 3: *slaughther* should be *slaughter*.

-No humans raised you..."I think the Mudd'ari need to forget their legacy and who they once *where*. Should be *were*.

Lady Calenda talking:
I concur...never again speak of our *acient*...should be *ancient*.

Amarisa talking:
-Parting ways with you pains me, but there (insert *are*) some urgent things I need to do.

-It's time to go, will you prefer to stay here, or you want a lift to New Garand?

I recommend rewording it to say "It's time to go. Do you prefer to stay here or do you want a lift to New Garand?"

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
David, I've finished all the quests so I decided to go through the journal to look for errors. Here's what I've come up with:

-Goblin Hunt: "he" should be "the"
-Gather Ingredients: no period at end of sentence (from now on I will just say "no period")
-Forgotten Lore: no period
-Hunting Bugs: no period
-A Warriors Honor: Grisenda needs 2 "s"
-I Am the Best Hunter... no period
-A Fair Deal: no period
-A Key to the Past: ended sentence at "legacy". Switch period with comma, de-capitalize "or"
-Spiders Sac: sack should be sac
-Flesh is Weak.: omit period after weak since it is a quest title
-A Mad Wizard: no period
-A Wild Mystery: agressive should be aggressive
-Shards of Fate: comma not needed
-Restoring the Faith: no period
-An Odd Couple: he decided to stay in the wilds, -replace comma with "and"
-The Poisoned River: replace semicolon with "and", omit "I"
-Secrets of the Dead: omit comma
-Eye of the Tiger: replace comma after "Nivarian" with period, capitalize "he"
-The Moon Children: simbol should be symbol

Two other things I'll mention for your consideration. Generally speaking, it isn't necessary to put a comma in front of the word "and". Also the capitalization of words in the quest titles are inconsistent. There are some that have capitalized words and others that don't. In a header statement or title, all words are capitalized except for conjunctions such as "is" "and" "or" "the" "a" "an" unless they are the first word of the title. I hope you find this helpful.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you very much, all of this will be corrected before next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.