Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick24

This concern is not about typos error, but I rather post it here than making a new topic about it since its not that big of a deal.

So about the concern, I noticed that New Garand town hall quest gives +3 reputation in each quests also including the encounter warrior challenge. But in Nivarian town hall quest, it only gives +1 reputation in each quest (not includes the warrior since you still get Varsilla reputation even if encountered outside Varsilla). Why are they so different? Is this the way it is or the size and the popularity of the town is what determines your reputation increase?

Grim Reaper

Hi, there is a bug where when an enemy tries to heal somebody u r fighting, but u kill him before... after enemy completes casting the spell one u killed is still dead but his hp is shown as he is alive with an amount of how much that enemy was supposed to heal him...

Trace Vivet

Hi there. I noticed than rangers (Adaon) as a companion sometimes shot to a wall and doing it again and again. It's little bit stupid. He could change his position to hit the monster or do nothing if it was impossible. It should be improved in 1.0 too.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
I believe it's the "odd couple" quest; Gurr says "agressive" instead of "aggressive".

Denzera

Loreseeker
Not a typo so much as a bit of awkward. Orc Battle Plans are, essentially, a quest item - their only use is for the "The Best Plan" quest. You can sell them for minor GP but they're entirely non-functional after that single use. For a while, though, I happened to find another, and went around thinking "wait, somebody's gotta need this, somewhere...". Then I found another, then another, and gradually realized they were utterly useless and I should stop picking them up.

I'd recommend that instead, you just spawn some other item in lieu of them, once that single quest usage is complete. Or just spawning one, with 100% likelihood, in the chest in the NE of Southern Bluemist River by that little orc encampment, and not elsewhere.

VDX_360

Staff member
Keep in mind that even after the Fort Assault quest, the orcs are an on-going issue on multiple areas. Thus, the Orc battle plans serve as a random drop for all the various orc battle plans throughout the land.

Denzera

Loreseeker
The orcs yes, but the "battle plans" have no value elsewhere in the game, unless I'm misunderstanding you. Accumulating these stackable items seems a bit silly, all other single-use-for-a-quest items are properly categorized as, well, quest items.

Denzera

Loreseeker
When bringing Riella to the library in New Garand to complete the Forgotten Lore quest, Anton Gerdt says "...from now on you can access the library and our traders". And, indeed, with the +6 rep you get, Rur'azar now is willing to research stuff for you.

However, the rest of the Loreseekers' Library remains closed. Talking to the "Lore Guardian" guy, I get a message of "Sorry, but this area is restricted. Only Loreseekers are allowed."

At the very least, the dialogue is misleading. Or I've missed something obvious in order to get it to open up.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Denzera":h1cgzw9x said:
However, the rest of the Loreseekers' Library remains closed. Talking to the "Lore Guardian" guy, I get a message of "Sorry, but this area is restricted. Only Loreseekers are allowed."

At the very least, the dialogue is misleading. Or I've missed something obvious in order to get it to open up.

I could be wrong since I'm not one but I think you have to join that guild to access any more of the building.

Aztharoth

Not sure if someone already report it or if its a new change but all advanced skills cost 1gp

Status
Not open for further replies.