can't dismiss hirge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geb

Don't have conversation option. Guessing this might be because I did missions out of order; I still haven't gone to Magistrate Steinz's house.

Pichu666

I have the same problem. No dialogue option to dismiss her. What could be happening?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's certainly odd. I guess sleeping at the inn doesn't work either?

Did it always work like this? Since you recruited her, there was no dismiss option? Did you ever get Grissenda before without issues on the same game?

Bliznit

I dated a girl like that once, I broke up with her 2 - 3 times...she just wouldn't leave!

Pichu666

DavidBVal":36ekc1f9 said:
That's certainly odd. I guess sleeping at the inn doesn't work either?

Did it always work like this? Since you recruited her, there was no dismiss option? Did you ever get Grissenda before without issues on the same game?

I got Grissenda and there was always the option to dismiss her. To be honest I don't remember seeing the option since I recruited Hirge (perhaps it was there but didn't notice) so I tought that some quest is impeding me to leave her.
Sleeping at the inn or make her wait somewhere does not fix the issue either.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
What's your status with Three vs Eleven? Did you already start / decline / finish the quest? Maybe it's somehow interfering with your dialogue options (just guessing).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please if possible go to Continue Game > Export & Cloud and generate a file, then email it to me to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
For some reason, I disabled the option to dismiss her until you have completed the NG sewer part of the Mysterious Letter quest. I checked my notes and couldn't find the reason why I did, so I might remove this limit for next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.