Off-Hand Hatchet

Xen

Loreseeker
Sometime in the past I played a dual wield Warrior with an Axe and a Hatchet, but sooner I gave up on it because as Warrior in Warrior's Guild there is no option to get the Toecutter. Maybe this time if it is too much to ask for varieties of elemental hatchet like Tarand's Hatchet, can we have some decent hatchet even without element? Something like the Toecutter that can be found in some places, a one time drop from boss, or even a reward from a quest.

VDX_360

Staff member
The warrior class gets half-a-dozen off-hand weapons right now, including several that are somewhat comparable to the Toecutter that deals +3 damage with Slow I.

The standard hatchet deals +3 damage. Tarand's Hatchet deals +4 fire damage with Slow I.

The game isn't really designed for true duel wield warriors so the limited off-hand weapons is more of a flexible equipment option for agility warrior builds who might need the extra damage out put.

It's likely too late in the development for any major equipment changes but there MIGHT be a warrior off-hand weapon in v1.2 as part of Adaon's new companion quest. That's a guess at possible content with no grounds in actual knowledge of what the update will include.