Testers Feedback -Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please report in this thread any issues you detect with translation in the test update. For general issues with the test update, report in this thread.

Only testers can get the update with the new languages added (Click here to become a tester); translations are very incomplete still and I won't add it in public releases until there's more of it.

Please no off-topic posts, let's keep it clean. A short post specifying the dialogue/window and the language specific problem is what helps the most. Also:

-For now I've included the localized files for russian, german, polish, portuguese and czech. Others are being completed and will be added later.
-Most of the game is still not translated. Only the UI, character names, items, and the dialogues around Lannegar are included, so please don't report "X is displayed in english". Much more is ready and will be added soon, this is kind of a pilot build to see how it goes.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Petr Šuhaj":3n6lo9oh said:
In 995 czech version in loreseekers library do not open grates so there is no ability to reach Gebadi and Tangir.

Translation in file: adaon_tutorial_camp.xls still not implemented in game.

Better translation of classes still not implemented - warrior = Válečník, cleric = Klerik, rogue = Darebák.

library: the grate opens when you complete Forgotten Lore. You might need to sleep at the inn too.

adaon_tutorial_camp: checking.

classes: did you change it in Strings?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Excaliburn":1nhnfr30 said:
I would like to translate the game online as soon as possible.

In that case, please read these instructions and follow them: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9949

In particular, send a PM to Greendragon:

How to join

It's very simple. First of all, you need to be registered in the forum. Then send me a private message and specify:

1) The language you want to translate the game to, and
2) Your email address.

You'll be granted access to the translation subforum with all the info, and to a google drive folder with all the text so you can start right away!

Any questions you have, please tell him.

Petr Šuhaj

Translator
Yes, I changed these things in file strings:

Store
Rogue
Cleric
Casual
Hard
Tavern Rumor
Buy some drinks
Gossip at the tavern
Details

ilarki

Translator
Up to now some translations in russian have not been updated, some of them are two weeks old, but some are new
Especially need to update the strings and texts files

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Petr Šuhaj":13ujqmcn said:

No matter how much I tried (in czech) this dialogue worked for me. It is the one in which you go to sleep following Adaon's advice. It shows in english for you?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Uploaded 996 which in theory fixes all reported issues plus an issue with controller quickslots not responding after death. Also added folders conversation02 and quests02 to portuguese.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Note about Russian translation: there is still one missing file translation on conversation02, G9_mercenary. If possible, it'd be nice to have this last Kingsbridge convo translated. If not possible it's still OK :)

Petr Šuhaj

Translator
DavidBVal":hj37rptl said:
Petr Šuhaj":hj37rptl said:

No matter how much I tried (in czech) this dialogue worked for me. It is the one in which you go to sleep following Adaon's advice. It shows in english for you?

In 996 czech version this conversiontion is in czech - tutorial is now complete, also lannegar and kingsbridge (only chancellor Nebros is speaking english).

Status
Not open for further replies.