Idea of higher level townhall quests/rumor bosses

Cuckoorex

In another thread, there was some mention that there is no longer a level cap, though technically the game won't go past level 100 so I guess there is a cap of sorts... and there was sort of a feeling like, "what's the point of grinding away for insane numbers of hours to get past level 22 or so?" Well, maybe later you could add high-level rumor bosses or townhall quests, sort of like really epic fights that would only be active for players over level 20? Like maybe a unique monster like a two-headed dragon or something?

VDX_360

Staff member
Cuckoorex":1h6xz0wg said:
... what's the point of grinding away for insane numbers of hours to get past level 22 or so?"
No point. Which is the point. The Developer has already stated it's not his intention to make the game an endless game, thus all the content is designed to be completed by reaching Levels in the low 20's. Note, most of the higher levels (mid-20's or above) were only reached by players spamming dungeons like crazy to fill the gaps between updates. So once the game comes out in a v1.0 form, the game can be played from start to end a lot more seamlessly than it's been played up to now.

I get being attached to a character and the desire to max out the level system, but there's really no reason to do it other than personal obsession (I say that with a Level thirty something character). Somewhere around level 22, it's easier to re-play the entire game than to grind for a new level.