Mercian House

Xen

Loreseeker
Since there are 23 new items(as what David said) in the next update, might as well add another house with chest vaults in Mercia or additional Magic Vaults(the blue vaults in townhalls).

VDX_360

Staff member
The idea of a Mercian house has been discussed and it seems likely it will happen (maybe this update, maybe not?).

HOWEVER, please note the Mercian President has issued a travel ban so all foreigners have extra paperwork to get a house visa. Not sure when the Merican President will be forced out into excel, but the fate of the Exiled Kingdoms may depend on it.

Slick24

Does 1.0 version includes the mount storme castle? I can't wait to see whats inside that castle.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VDX_360":257izxel said:
Per the news thread, the next update will have 100% complete map, so yes, that means the inside of Castle Storme should be accessible...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10076&start=10

I probably didn't use the best wording there. I was referring to the progress of my work on the next update, 100% complete means I've already done the 12 maps that will come next. It's impossible to make more in just 3 months unless I just made filler maps, which I prefer not to do.

I can't spoil where those maps will be except for Maze of Lamth level 2, and another "elemental dungeon" in Tremadan's tower. The others are related to main quest completion.