What about rearanging areas after certain level?

Ivan the Immigrant

What I meant is after certain time of gaming some areas could be rearanged with another enemy set. Rearangment can be sparked by just some simple quest or encounter. For example there can be certain person in Freetown which can offer a conversation option to players at 18th or 20th level. This conversation can have some backround story or even a simple quest and at the same time it can trigger a rearangment of some areas. For example some caves can be filled with new more powerfull enemies. Urzuganar Lair, Mausoleum and some others can be filled with more powerfull Orcs and Skeletons or whatever with more item drops and findings so that game gains new and fresh redesign after reaching higher levels thus it can be playable afer level 20 which is about present cap when nothing new happens at the moment. I think this kind of game alteration wouldn't be so hard thing to do. It would require just one additional conversation option and positioning a new set of already existing enemies in already existing areas.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes! But it might ruin the role play of the game.

Dragons would replace goblins in Lannegar Mine,
Liches would replace zombies in Ydaya Tomb.

Xen

Loreseeker
IMHO It is good since there is nothing to do when you reach certain levels in the game. The highest cap for level is 100 so for now there is nothing to do with levels higher than 25 but David said that there is also a cap for every trait points which is 12 and it is not a good idea if enemies' offense also increase because armor bonus for player wont go higher.