Companion: Pet

Marcusso

Can we in the future have any way of taming certain types of creatures? Like wolves or tigers? These creatures could function as an extra companion.

Slick24

Yeah, someone in the "new classes idea" discussed a topic relevant to that and it is a Beast Tamer class. But our developer still working on the upcoming update 1.0 so we might put aside this idea for now until the new update came. But I'm sure the developer will check the new ideas that this community came up for the future updates, and lets hope this can be included for the future.

SirDonkalot

To be Fair, the Cleric already feels like a beast tamer, with his supportive skills and summon skill. If he further gets the ability to get easier on to golem scrolls, it will get pretty colourful.

Not sure if there is really an extra class needed to experience a beast tamer

VDX_360

Staff member
Here's an idea: a merchant in Freetown that will trade a Sabercat for Adaon.

Grim Rapper

VDX_360":1xkiy642 said:
Here's an idea: a merchant in Freetown that will trade a Sabercat for Adaon.
Holy *curse* man, you really hate Adaon THAT much?

(Although I think that Sabercat is too expensive for the value of Adaon, maybe a goblin or a Rat? :^)

VDX_360

Staff member
Adaon robbed me while I was sleeping. I have a hard time getting past that. In fact, the only enjoyable time I've had with Adaon is pushing him on top of traps....

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, I see this as valuable lesson in life, that we need to have ability to forgive (not necessarily to forget), so we can get something valuable later.

And that this twist is one of many clever ones by David.