PC version of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian

Well why dont port this game on PC? It's classic RPG and as far as i know highest concentration of classic RPG loving player's is on PC so it can be profitable, and since there are no in game purchases there's no need to change game mechanics i think.
Personally i'd gladly buy this game on steam!
Of course there's a lot of work porting game to pc but i think it's worth it!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The game already works fine on PC and I'll put it on greenlight at some point, yeah. All I need to do is change the UI and controls to make it more adequate for PC.

Dorian

Oh that's GREAT! I can't wait to see it on steam! Thanks for this awesome game :roll:

albgarcor

Excuse my English, but I'm using the google translator. I'm looking forward to appear on PC. I'm playing on my android and love. But PC the game will look more and insurance, which attract many more players. I hope I can soon get to my PC.

Board Troll

albgarcor":3jao1mqi said:
Excuse my English, but I'm using the google translator. I'm looking forward to appear on PC. I'm playing on my android and love. But PC the game will look more and insurance, which attract many more players. I hope I can soon get to my PC.

Google isn't making much progess on AI because this guy just had whatever he was trying to convey destroyed.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
hahaha
rightly said. Google and other translators are only good for word by word translation and not for phrases.

Unfortunately faced this many times :(

ClockworkGhost

It's good with some languages, Finnish is strangely pretty accurate for such a complex language. Maori doesn't translate well, and French struggles if it confuses Canadian French for European French, ditto for Portugal and Brazil but with Portuguese.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I understood he wants to play on PC :)

Right now, I don't even have an estimate. *Maybe* january.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":y0rwnevi said:
Well, I understood he wants to play on PC :)

Right now, I don't even have an estimate. *Maybe* january.

to understand his request, only the title of the post was enough, remaining test in the post was just to show that he is not a rude person :)

its good to know the very first value with *Maybe* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.