PC version of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian

Well why dont port this game on PC? It's classic RPG and as far as i know highest concentration of classic RPG loving player's is on PC so it can be profitable, and since there are no in game purchases there's no need to change game mechanics i think.
Personally i'd gladly buy this game on steam!
Of course there's a lot of work porting game to pc but i think it's worth it!

rum002

DavidBVal":1f1zdc2y said:
The game already works fine on PC and I'll put it on greenlight at some point, yeah. All I need to do is change the UI and controls to make it more adequate for PC.

I'll jump to the point!
Exiled Kingdoms is the first mobile game that made me hold my phone for hours and hours, Sometimes my phone battery died while i was playing XD because i was too immersed in the game, Tho if the game was on PC it would be more "acceptable" and comfortable to play.

It would be GREAT if this game made it to PC.

Thank you David <3

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's one of the things I'll work on after 1.0. As the UI changes and other modifications would make it a different "fork", the PC version is something I will do only when all the content is ready. But you can be 100% sure it will exist, probably within 6 months.

VDX_360

Staff member
DavidBVal":3m0vs8j3 said:
...you can be 100% sure it will exist, probably within 6 months.
We're sure it WILL exist... but we won't you to the "within 6 months" time frame. I'll be sure to be one of the first customers for the PC version.

BanditoElTaco

I know that there isn't a release yet but would mobile saves be transferable cross platform to a PC version?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
BanditoElTaco":28jsn5me said:
I know that there isn't a release yet but would mobile saves be transferable cross platform to a PC version?

Not via cloud save, maybe via file export. But it is too early to say, maybe something will prevent me to make saved games entirely compatible... can't make a promise about it.

Bozotros

Any update on the status of the PC port? Please??? I would LOVE to play this game on PC, especially since the battery on my aging phone won't let me play the Android version as much as I'd like. I'll commit right now to being a PAYING customer for the PC version!! :twisted:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's what I'm working on right now. Should be out sometime in February, and more details will come next week.

Doomslayer

Do i have to buy the license or is there plenty of things to keep me going for now?

I love the graphics.
I love the simplicity.
Please keep this game how it is for forever lol

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VDX_360":1qwfjjtr said:
DavidBVal":1qwfjjtr said:
...you can be 100% sure it will exist, probably within 6 months.
We're sure it WILL exist... but we won't you to the "within 6 months" time frame. I'll be sure to be one of the first customers for the PC version.

Looks like I will miss the mark by a couple weeks :p

VDX_360

Staff member
Don't jinx yourself. Still plenty of time for that unseen hiccup to pop up....

Status
Not open for further replies.