Map 100% complete expected time.

Slick24

This is a serious question for david coming from me. How long or how many update will it takes till the map is completely done? I haven't really played the new update and planning to play the game if the map is 100% completed. I wasn't trying to rush you or your stuff, but can you give me exactly how long will it take to complete the map? I just wanted to know so I have an idea of how long I have to endure not playing. :D

Grim Reaper

Slick24":3d3005ie said:
This is a serious question for david coming from me. How long or how many update will it takes till the map is completely done? I haven't really played the new update and planning to play the game if the map is 100% completed. I wasn't trying to rush you or your stuff, but can you give me exactly how long will it take to complete the map? I just wanted to know so I have an idea of how long I have to endure not playing. :D

2-3 years by my own judgment..

Sounkeng

A Shady Traveler":1nevy918 said:
"Currently EK includes 39 outdoor map sectors (4 added in 1.0 update), 1.1 will include around 45. That leaves another 15 areas for future updates in the next years."

viewtopic.php?f=3&p=39197#p39197

To add to what Shady said it will 1.1 will likely take the better part of a year to complete. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for every last area to be complete. I can see wanting to wait until mage class is released as well as Thurum...

However, it is possible that some regions (like the mountainous regions) will never be completed. So if it was me I wouldn't wait any longer than 1.1 to play. Also, its not like you can't replay after new regions are added.

Xen

Loreseeker
Just play and witness a piece of art while waiting for a complete Varannar Map. You can make another playthrough with a new character when EK is complete :)

Slick24

Thanks for the replies, i guess it will take a long time. And I think playing it over and over will cut the time waiting for the updates so I will just play until updates come.