David, could you change something about the Friguld merchant...?

Cuckoorex

Specifically, have her sell potions of greater healing instead of moderate healing, please. Trying to do runs to the Ashen Wastes and Ashen Cape and all the dangerous stuff down there, using a scroll of recall takes you back to Friguld, but they only sell moderate healing potions when I definitely need greater healing potions... meaning I always have to slog it back up north to New Garand to get my potions. Just more tedious that way.

JarrenDrahn

You should be getting lots of Potions of Galade if you're farming that area. Plus you can just return to the bed roll in southern dragon mountains and sleep.

If you're farming the ark, there are the healing stations to use too.

Grim Reaper

no need... once u kill minotaur boss in citadel u can travel directly to maze lvl 2 in jabal and to new garand... u can also enter minotaur's area from new garand at that point.

Cuckoorex

Yeah, I know that, I mean more like when I'm trying to farm the Ark for batteries, medkits, EMP weapons and find myself in a tight spot... I head out to the exterior but of course if my health is super low I'm not going to be able to make it through the rads and other dangers, so I use the recall scroll to get to safety.

Grim Reaper

Cuckoorex":3hetvlaw said:
Yeah, I know that, I mean more like when I'm trying to farm the Ark for batteries, medkits, EMP weapons and find myself in a tight spot... I head out to the exterior but of course if my health is super low I'm not going to be able to make it through the rads and other dangers, so I use the recall scroll to get to safety.

in that case still the fastest way is to go to new garand and go to citadel to either farm potions or to go to ark... there is no real need for big potions in friguld even tho it would be nice to have them..