Complain about new enemy regen system

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
My rogue acquired skill Smoke Bomb.
So, in order to test it, i am fighting a Primal Bear lv 15.
As soon as my Evasion runs out, i use smoke bomb to wait a little while some skills recover.
And , to my surprise, the bear recover full health!!!
Is that intentional? If i stop engaging an enemy his health fully regenerates. I dont see the point.

Sounkeng

It's true. Enemy regeneration being as fast as it is disadvantages a number of rogue tactics. Including both smoke bomb retreats and Sprint retreats.

Grim Rapper

Sounkeng":lndcblbr said:
It's true. Enemy regeneration being as fast as it is disadvantages a number of rogue tactics. Including both smoke bomb retreats and Sprint retreats.
resulting both of the skill useless in battle :(

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I will look into this for next update... the NPC regen and the skills are now 4-month old and this is the first complaint I get.

Xen

Loreseeker
This is true, I understand the sniping for being nerfed, but this one is totally a problem specially if you don't have enough gold to restock some potion in order to survive combat. In boss battles this one is a problem so I usually grind gold for hours just to survive in rumor boss fights. I think grinding is a must.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Sounkeng":2wffye08 said:

Regen speed should be cut in half or more...

Grim Rapper

Xen":1x0b7aai said:
This is true, I understand the sniping for being nerfed, but this one is totally a problem specially if you don't have enough gold to restock some potion in order to survive combat. In boss battles this one is a problem so I usually grind gold for hours just to survive in rumor boss fights. I think grinding is a must.
especially for the rogue's soft skin
(tbh since the updates I always have 3 recovery potion with 100+ each of them)

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
My strategy is to engage enemy with Stab
Then i proceed to Evasion + Flurry
When Evasion runs out, i use Smoke Bomb

So i just would like to have enough time to recharge Stab
This way i could walk around enemy and use Stab + Sneak Attack to complete my "combo"
But if enemy health is already full, theres no point

I already observed that, if player distanciate just a little from enemy, health is full again. It must suck to Archer build or to Trap master