Hot buff

Zeekoslav

I feel like I miss some HoT (healing over time) buffs, food, plants, potions, drinks. I don't want to get in to numbers how much should it restore or what item could it, I only think that some HoT action would be perfect.

Serhiy

Zeekoslav":1tvp84iu said:
I feel like I miss some HoT (healing over time) buffs, food, plants, potions, drinks. I don't want to get in to numbers how much should it restore or what item could it, I only think that some HoT action would be perfect.
I dont think we realy need this.

Zeekoslav

I don't see any reason why we wouldn't need it, your post is pretty vague and with no real explanation why this wouldn't work, I think in some cases when engage enemy's would like to have some small amount of hp recovered over time.

RagingAngelo

Hmmm. If you consider it with the default 3seconds CD time in using items. Even 2sec (HoT) might be overpower because you could probably survive when you're running. Unless you just want to delay the heal since you don't care about the amount of heal. Like the lesser pot (heals 30HP) if you consider it in HoT with 10HP per second within 3sec. It will just delay the heal and will result to higher chance of dying.

Zeekoslav

RagingAngelo":3oxpmbt7 said:
Hmmm. If you consider it with the default 3seconds CD time in using items. Even 2sec (HoT) might be overpower because you could probably survive when you're running. Unless you just want to delay the heal since you don't care about the amount of heal. Like the lesser pot (heals 30HP) if you consider it in HoT with 10HP per second within 3sec. It will just delay the heal and will result to higher chance of dying.

So you say you can't survive by running now without hot? As I said before I don't want to get in numbers but it could still be balanced if done correctly

RagingAngelo

I mean when you're running with almost 0hp but it looks like its a stupid answer tho, sorry for that. And as I've said, if you're not up to "numbers" it might be just delaying the heal but it might be balance like increasing the heal a lil bit higher. But for me, we don't need this.