Intellect issue

VDX_360

Staff member
The "trait increase did nothing" issue is almost always due to a player not taking into consideration equipment trait bonuses. So double check what equipment you were wearing before and after trait increase.

Keep in mind for Clerics, INT raises mana for every 2 points, thus increase at 2,4,6,8 etc. No half-way bonus for 1,3,5,7 etc. Thus if Hirge has a baseline (natural) INT of 1, AND wearing a +1 INT item (ring, amulet etc), she would have a final INT of 2, given her the mana bonus. Raising her baseline from 1 to 2, would increase her final INT to 3, which does not give a mana bonus to clerics. It does given other INT benefits, including trait check ability.

Joe Simon

I checked all of that, I have no trait bonus equipment, i am going from 1 to 2 actual intellect on my cleric (hirge) I'm wondering if it's just a glitch in the beta version.

VDX_360

Staff member
What version do you have? Are you a tester (and if you don't know what that means, your're not). ame's post v1.0 and if you're having this issue, lets track it down.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Do you happen to have a save from before the point allocation? can you post a screenshot from before & after increasing INT?

Thanks in advance.