Returning after several years to buy and test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny 3 1337

I will purchase a prepaid card for internet use, in the mean time thanks for yet another free start...

Previous concerns I had were risk of developer abandonment, flickery screen, lack of targetting, lack of skill queue (-attack rate), and boxes being refilled after already looted. All of these have been discussed or fixed. Thanks again for you continued work!

Edit: clarified last statement

Serhiy

Johnny 3 1337":1yya2e7a said:
I will purchase a prepaid card for internet use, in the mean time thanks for yet another free start...

Previous concerns I had were risk of developer abandonment, flickery screen, lack of targetting, lack of skill queue (-attack rate), and boxes being refilled after already looted (though a 1-5dam+2cold weapon is $1000 so anything helps). All of these have been discussed or fixed and ...thanks again or you continued work!
I really don't understand what u say at the end, but...... this game is awesome hell yeah.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, despite the developer's best efforts to abandon the game, he keeps getting pulled back into it. Main quest is now complete and the Mage class is just around the corner, too.

No timeline for the Invisible Swamp Donkey....

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VDX_360":hdc6s0me said:
Yes, despite the developer's best efforts to abandon the game, he keeps getting pulled back into it. Main quest is now complete and the Mage class is just around the corner, too.

No timeline for the Invisible Swamp Donkey....

I swear, after this update it's over!!!

... ok, maybe just another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.