Numbers for Health and mana bar

VOSTOK

Translator
I think would be useful to add numbers to each bar of mana and health. With that will be possible to count how many exactly casts left for mage for example.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes!!! That exact idea has been on my mind. With Mage class, it can be a real pain to try to figure out exact mana count.

Xen

Loreseeker
I prefer toggle option in the menu, because I like it neat without numbers :) but I understand the need for numbers in order to measure it without going to inventory.

Joange

Totally agree! A general toggle option showing the numbers on the red amd blue bars.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I agree, but probably will need a setting as many players won't like or need it. Noted.

Uljan

DavidBVal":3ut69zze said:
I agree, but probably will need a setting as many players won't like or need it. Noted.
David, for people who don't want the numbers, could it be possible to make slightly transparent icons for the spells that can't be cast due to not-enough-mana? (just like the cooldown effect on the other skills)

Rylocke

Uljan":2fkuvbt2 said:
DavidBVal":2fkuvbt2 said:
David, for people who don't want the numbers, could it be possible to make slightly transparent icons for the spells that can't be cast due to not-enough-mana? (just like the cooldown effect on the other skills)

Very much yes.