Accessing Tremadan Tower Regularly

Rylocke

With the addition of the mage class and all the teleporters inside, is there a way to access the tower after the requisite quests are completed other than simply walking? If not, is that something that would make sense to add?

Granted, it's not too far a walk from the nearby town, but once it's owned by a mage (or any class really, but especially a mage as it would make sense that the previous owner probably didn't walk there when he needed to reach it), it seems reasonable we could teleport there with a scroll, spell, via Icemist, etc.

Mod note: moved to feedback forum.

VDX_360

Staff member
That's been discussed before and has some merits. I like the idea of the tower being able to become a base of operations, but than it defeats the purpose of houses.

One idea is to have the Tower added to the list of places the skill Gate can take you.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
From the story point of view: Tremadan built it as a hideout and rarely got out, plus was very concerned with anyone breaking in magically so it makes sense.

However, I agree it would be very convenient to have a way to recall to Tremadan's tower, and in fact had planned such feature as another quest in the laboratory but it had to be postponed for lack of time. I'll eventually add it.

VDX_360

Staff member
A use for the third elemental spot... a warp back to the tower.

Rylocke

My thoughts were that it wouldn't necessarily take the place of houses as they offer additional storage, consolidated companions, and the surrounding town for unloading your dungeon spoils.

I'm glad to hear that it's possibly being added in the future.

VDX_360":2c6fpz4s said:

Whachoo mean by this? A use for the third, unused orb?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VDX_360":wzl0iwyq said:

Yes but... this is exactly what happened

L5s8JAb.png