New Portraits

Xen

Loreseeker
We have seen changes to some of the icons for the potions and cloaks and some NPC got a new look. Please add new portraits for character creation especially for Male PC.

Slick24

I'm telling ya add some of the portraits from this forum. They look so sick for the game.
I mean look at my portrait. Looks so cool with a smoke bomb and assasin skill. XD

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There have been new portraits in every content update of the game, the Mage update brought 4 new portraits. Of course, the ones used in the forum are intellectual property of other games, so can't be used.

Slick24

We definitely need more artist who are willing to make more cool portraits. I wish I have such a talent.

Slick24

Hey David, would it be too much to ask if every players who visit this website can share drawings ideas for portraits? I just thought of an idea that maybe we can post some of our drawings and maybe vote on it or if its really good and relating to the game you can really make that as a portrait.

It's your call man. :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I can't guarantee that I'll add new art unless A) I have the legal right to use it and B) I like it myself, regardless of any votes, but if you are an artist feel free to make proposals and ask other users to do the same. ;)