Mage skills

Crowzzz

So far most of the mage skills in game are mostly summons. so why not add other skills that can make things a little more interesting? :D

Here are some of skills i can think of and these three are are all passives :)

Chain lightning
Causes lightning bolt to jump from each enemies but it loses its ability to pass through.
2/3/4 Jumps
mana cost: lightning bolt + 10/15/15
req. level 2 lightning bolt

Upcoming Blizzard
Charge a icy storm in front of you to your enemies.
mana cost: icy storm mana cost + mana for charging 4/2/1 at each level per second
req. level 2 Icy storm

Blaze
Burns enemies hit by fireball
burn damage 20/30/40
Duration 3 seconds
mana cost: Fireball + 10/15/15

Rylocke

I'd definitely be a fan of more direct damage mage advanced skills, but there don't seem to be many places it would seem reasonable to be offered, plus it would increase the number of mage-specific skills to significantly higher than other classes.

Crowzzz

True these three will become a mage specific skill and that's the point of it. Your spells are important as a mage. So, having enchantments ( even at the form of passives) are very helpful. Surely the other classes may have fewer specific skills than the mage but they have a wide array of weapons they can equip to help them deal damage. The wands and staffs surely are strong but it comes with the expense of your mana pool (which is fair enough) plus if enemies surround you, your pretty much dead even with a good stick on your hand. That's why i suggested those skills. to not limit them from being a pure summoner class and weapon reliant mage class(includes the wands and staffs.)