SoH rewards

Grim Rapper

Since there's no reward given by Folcarad Whitestorm after we've saved his son (except some rep. point which is good, but not useful for your daily adventure to be honest), how about him give some high-end skills to us for completing the *HARDEST* quest in the game?

Essence Shield (Passive) [Mage (Int 5, Mana Surge 3, Arcanist 3)]
Using the help of the Grand Elementalist that boosted your arcane strength to its potential, your MP will be drained first for every damage you receive instead of your HP

Upgrade Progression:
2sp[7 mana/1 HP],
2sp[5 mana/1 HP],
3sp[3 mana/1 HP],
3sp[1 mana/1 HP],

Untained Stance (Active) [Warrior (Str 5, End 4, Fury 3)
After your training against different Elemental Plane summoned by the Grand Elementalist, you finally able to take a perfect stance againist enemy that surround you by double your current Armor Points but ceasing any movement for a short period of time (Cooldown: 45 seconds)

Upgrade Progression:
3sp [Armor Points doubled] lasts 15 seconds
4sp [Armor Points doubled, add 15+ resistance to all Elements] lasts 15 seconds

Spotless Concealment (Passive) [Rogue (Agi 5, Awa 4, Stealth 3, Sneak Attack 2)
By manipulating the nature of the Plane of Ice and Fire by the Grand Elementalist, you can enhance your Stealth skill to keep its invinsibility for several melee hits

Upgrade Progression:
3sp [70% to open doors and chests without being noticed, 3 hits without being revealed]
4sp [85% to open doors and chests without being noticed, 5 hits without being revealed]

(ps: No Cleric skills because of Thuram and Illmara's relationship is kinda questionable)

Atomos

So, 5 skill points, several trait points, the most powerful dagger in the game and few enemies of the rumor boss caliber available for farming aren't enough of a reward? Don't worry, there will be more behind that grate in the future updates ;). We just need to awake Davids sadistic darkside ;D

Btw I have some sick ideas if you need them ;D

Grim Rapper

Correction, you FOUND 5 skill points, several trait points, the most powerful dagger in the game (really tho?), but other than rep. points, you gain nothing from that old man for diving literally a hell-hole that is more capable to destroy Varannar than the actual thing that will destroy Varannar itself *hint-hint*.

For example, Completing the Ark of Lothasan you can found an Ashen Armor set, Thuramian Breastplate, High-end Armor and Weapon set (for the entire Class), but your rewards is a Magistrate Pendant, which is really powerful for MP user Class (especially Cleric)

and few enemies of the rumor boss caliber available for farming aren't enough of a reward since I'm level 30, farming is already irrelevant in my POV (point of view)

(also, it is only me or the SoH is cannot be revisited since I can't open the gate at the poisonous area?)

Atomos

The SoH can be revisited, you just missed a lever somewhere ;), and anyway, you expect old janitor to give you something valuable? He's not the Magister of the Forsaken. The guy even advises you not to go in.

PS,
you do realize, that the creature which destroyed Andoria can become as powerful, as enviroment allows?

Grim Rapper

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... Whitestorm

He is a Grand Elementalist dude, if there's some random conjurer in a Wizard Tower can teach you the one plane of their speciality for just a rep. point as a condition, then why he can't teach you for saving his (presumably) only child as a sign of gratitude?

(for the spoiler box, we can use the said skill that I proposed for that upcoming battle later on tbh)

(you mean revisit as you-can-escape-the-same-way kinda revisit?)

Atomos

Well I'll be damned. I didn't think Grand Elementalist could be a janitor o_O. He looked like a random poor old man, you've got a point here.

Grim Rapper":3crvtl26 said:
(you mean revisit as you-can-escape-the-same-way kinda revisit?)
Through the main entrance. Yes, with these demiliches, red dragons, and greater demon back in their spots.

Atomos

Grim Rapper":20xyp4sw said:
Atomos":20xyp4sw said:
Btw I have some sick ideas if you need them ;D

I need some buff stat idea for Cleric skills, but the more I tried the more stale it become lol
Well I actually meant ideas for SoH, but if you want op skill for cleric, then maybe something like holy word from Forgotten Realms would work? It would be something like turn living.