FORT ASSAULT Quest not available yet.

firman25

Hy guys, i have some problem here. Im just started again playing as warrior, and now lvl. 10, i was planning to do Fort assault quest, have talking to Sergeant Dumek in Kingsbridge, but he always saying about "will showing the paper..."
I think maybe taking more time for the quset to available. So i going around about 4 days, and talking again to Dumek, the quest still not showing up/ not available.
If u know what the problem exactly, just tell me guys.
Or maybe i must completed some other quest to available this quest? Because it's just happen on this once. I playing with other class, anything good. (This is my very first post, so i'm sorry if having any mistake)
Thanks..

Swordmaster, Warrior lvl. 10
Gandalf, Mage lvl. 19

Atomos

Did you give him orc battle plans? Before doing "fort assault" quest, you need to give him those, and finish "the best plan" quest

firman25

Atomos":3ovrfntr said:
Did you give him orc battle plans? Before doing "fort assault" quest, you need to give him those, and finish "the best plan" quest

Yes of course, that what make me confused what to do next. I have 5 orc battle plan in my inventory when talk to dumek.

firman25

Well, thanks guys. I even didn't think that way before. Looking in the quest section not help too.
Its working now.