Just feedback

AM JTS

Translator
Hi, EK.
After six months I finished lost the game! Eee. So Im writing a feedback.
This game is my favorite. I very rarely play RPG. I very seldom linger in one game for a long time. For comparison. Usually I reach level 10 and then delete the game. But EK its a really amazing thing. It took me about sixty hours to completely finish the game. And this is only with one personage.
I love the game for a thoughtful world. I am a writer, so this is a very valuable thing for me. I have so many questions about the world and its personage that the answers to them will only give rise to even more questions. E.G. What if the baron storm is one in eleven, how Tol? Just the reaction of people living at the foot of the mountain hinted at the fact that the baron is not a just man.
One day I should walk to the other end of town. Already approaching I remembered that I forgot to saved. And only then did the stupidity of the situation reach me.
And one moment. I am engaged in historical fencing. Therefore to me delivers a discomfort when personage removes arm with a shield back. This is a gross mistake. But we are in the games, because it isn t scary.
EK conquered my heart. Thank you very much developer. Im looking forward to your next project.

Crowzzz

For me the baron might be a Muud'ari just like you. and Tol is supposed to be a part of the three until something happened.

Xen

Loreseeker
According to the story from the Priests, The Three ascended together and Thelume the Wise is human-like which means they can be a human before they ascended. Tol however refuse to give-up his flaws as a human therefore he doesn't ascend together with them.