Testers Feedback Thread - February 2018 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is the last "aftermath update" to consolidate the big additions from six weeks ago, and will be labeled as 1.1.

Not many "visible" changes, but almost every window and menu in the game has been internally changed to support the PC version. As there have been changes in the game input I want to make sure everything works fine, but I'm rather sure it will.

v.1.1.1069 19/2/17

-Improved input: if you tap on a skill button while performing another action, the skill will trigger right after you complete the attack (previously the input was not registered).
-Upgraded items: Ashen Leggings, Branch of the Holy Tree, Ilmaran Signet Ring, Ring of the Red Sorcerer, Ring of the Planeswalker,Arcanist's Ring of Ice, Ivory Ring, Ring of Holiness, Ring of the Bull, Justice, Maul of Garrak, Rancor, Soul Drinker,Shaman Boots, Energy Cell.
-Increased drop rate of Greater Orbs (some were almost impossible to get).
-All wands and staves with Arcane attribute 3+ have increased damage and critical range now.
-Controllers can now map up to 8 skills.
-Small layout changes in Maze of Lamth Lev.1
-Fixed a bug related to the red particles from Ashen Cape doing full damage even when wearing the appropiate protection.
-When you tap on an item's attributes, you'll get a more detailed description.
-Fixes an aggro bug when companion consumed a harmful potion.
-Companions will not become frozen when at certain distance from the player.

As there's no new content, just play the game. Maybe start a new one to see the early areas are all OK. As always, thanks for your generous help testing this game.

Atomos

DavidBVal":1fpielnw said:
-Upgraded items: Ashen Leggings, Branch of the Holy Tree, Ilmaran Signet Ring, Ring of the Red Sorcerer, Ring of the Planeswalker,Arcanist's Ring of Ice, Ivory Ring, Ring of Holiness, Ring of the Bull, Justice, Maul of Garrak, Rancor, Soul Drinker,Shaman Boots, Energy Cell.
Orb of shadows is missing ;x

past caring

Started new game. The cursor for typing in your choice of character name appears white - against an orange background and this is very difficult to see. I only persisted because I knew the feature works. If I was a new player I'd have assumed it was broken.

Also the change to the skills/trait points font (light blue against a tan background) does not make it easy to see.

0rion79

Now the game crashes when I try to interact with magma longsword or Justice, can't tell since they share the same portrait. If I click on the sword, the game quits

past caring

0rion79":10ukncn9 said:
Now the game crashes when I try to interact with magma longsword or Justice, can't tell since they share the same portrait. If I click on the sword, the game quits

Hmm - not an issue for me with magma longsword. I may have sold Justice.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, both the Justice crash and the barely visible cursor have been fixed, I'll give some more time for other problems to show up before I upload 1070.

Hmm - not an issue for me.

Magma Longsword doesn't crash, probably that's what you have.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I have the feeling that sometimes the attack button doesn't work. It happened several times with my archer, while fighting s.o. after healing my companion (inventory->potion) after closing the inventory the attack button doesn't react when pressed. It happens when I do this procedure very fast. After pressing again that works fine.

Also when I quickly press rapid fire and attack again it doesn't attack, only after second press.
(not sure if it's a bug, could be also because of my device since it's not very fast)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
On the second issue, I think it was like that already, but I'll check if something can be done.

On the first, I equipped a bow and closed the character sheet and then attacked immediately, it worked. The "back" button is on the same position as attack, so I am sure I tapped them without much time in between. Can you tell me how to reproduce it?

ibson

I'm playing mage.
Sometimes when i press and hold the attack button my mage stops shooting unless i release and press again. Happens quite often. Didn't happen before the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.